Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm Back


I’m back.  I think.  Not only on Blogspot but now on Twitter as well!   I would say it was by popular demand but I’m not sure that’s an accurate description.  After a few folks began following a Twitter account I set up but never used, someone who shall remain unnamed posted on Facebook that I should be followed.  Since that post my number of followers has more than doubled…from 3 to 7.  Ah, the power of social media.  To clarify for those who may not know, I’m not on Facebook and never will be, for reasons both personal and professional.  But I do plan on blogging and tweeting (I can’t believe I just seriously used that word) on the rare occasions when I have something interesting or humorous to share.  I’ve set myself up, so go ahead and make your comments now on that last sentence.  I don’t have anything of substance to share today, but you’re welcome to read my old posts until I can come up with something new.  If you're wondering about the picture of the 1972 AMC Gremlin there's a post that explains. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bill, who knew you were a blogger! I am excited and will be following. Bring on the wisdom.

Jeff said...

I think you should shoot for daily, Bill. Looking forward to much entertainment to come.

Jeff said...

I think you should shoot for daily, Bill. Looking forward to much entertainment to come.

dRay said...

Welcome back Kotter!